Boise Refrigeration Service Co. is currently looking for qualified applicants for our Boise, Idaho location. At Boise Refrigeration, we are proud of our employees. We recognize that each employee, whether they support the office or are in the field, is important to our success. We strive to give our employees top pay and benefits, as well as help them accomplish their personal goals within the company.
Boise Refrigeration Service Co. is a family-oriented company and management maintains a close working relationship with our staff. We sponsor many "Employee Appreciation Events" throughout the year such as summer picnics, Boise Hawks baseball games, Idaho Steelhead hockey games, fun bus trips to Nevada, and holiday parties.
We offer the following benefits to our full-time employees:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Ongoing Education and Training
- Safety Training
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record, and be vehicle insurable.
- Have a customer-oriented attitude, pride in the industry and a desire to advance.
- Be able to troubleshoot and problem solve in the field.
- Work independently and possess good organizational skills.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Adhere to company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections.
- Basic understanding of mechanical code and EPA regulations.
- Comply with company standards of conduct and appearance as to reflect positively on the company image.
- Assure that good housekeeping practices are maintained on the job site.
Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Technician will be responsible for maintenance and repair on all types of commercial equipment, HVAC systems, as well as some food service equipment. Gas and electric experience helpful. Must be certified. Applicants must have completed 2 semesters of HVAC/R trade school or a minimum of 1 year of experience with commercial systems. Pay DOE, plus benefits.
Food Service Technician
Technician will be responsible for maintenance and repair on all types of commercial ovens, dishwashers, deep-fryers, and other related equipment. Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year experience in restaurant and food equipment. Must also have electrical and gas experience. Must be certified. Commercial refrigeration skills are helpful. Pay DOE, plus benefits.
Want to apply? Fill out the form below, or download and print out/email/fax/apply online if prefer bring it to us in person.